Landmark Pro Solaris
Landmark PRO Solaris shingles combine cool roof performance with the bold contrast of a maximum definition color palette, providing the look of shake in a smart and durable design.
Made from two laminated layers of premium roofing asphalt, Landmark PRO Solaris shingles are third-party tested as meeting the industrys toughest standards and come backed by CertainTeeds industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
All Landmark PRO Solaris shingles are rated by the Cool Roofing Rating Council (CRRC) for cool roofs, and can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.
These shingles may qualify for credits/points in LEED , NAHB and other "green" programs.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects and provides the extra assurance of SureStart protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark PRO Solaris. See CertainTeed'[s Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart warranty
- 15-year StreakFighter warranty (on available colors) against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrades available for Landmark Solaris up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required