Economic Roofing installs a variety of siding, gutters, and skylight types which protects your home from the elements, and adds value to your home.
Leaf Relief is the most effective gutter protection system on the market.
See how it outperforms the competition!
Compare Leaf Relief to other gutter protection products on the market. You'll see why it is the clear choice for your home.
Whether youre building a new home, adding on or upgrading your current gutter system, Leaf Relief has a product that will fit your needs perfectly!
Leaf Relief brings real relief to homeowners who need a gutter solution that works, first time, every time. Our patented Aluma-Perf TechnologyTM keeps debris out of gutters, allowing water to flow freely. Debris is then lifted off of gutters by a gentle breeze.
Leaf Relief mounts securely to the gutter system, resisting damage from high winds, heavy snow and ice. The tough aluminum construction of Leaf Relief is indelible and resists damage from bugs, squirrels, raccoons and birds!
Leaf Reliefs unique design ends routine gutter cleaning, lowering maintenance costs and hassles! No more dangerous trips up the ladder! Put an end to your gutter cleaning days with Leaf Relief!
Dont just take our word for it. Independent testing confirmed Leaf Relief works better than other gutter systems on the market! How?
- Leaf Entry/Blockage *
* Leaf Relief-100% effective
* Popular Competitors-90% effective
* Wire Mesh-0% effective
- Twig Entry/Blockage *
* Leaf Relief-99 to 100% effective
* Popular Competitors-75% effective
* Wire Mesh-0% effective
- Pine Needle Entry/Blockage *
* Leaf Relief-97% effective (no water flow reduction)
* Popular Competitors-86% effective
* Wire Mesh-53% effective
- Open Water Flow **
* 29.7 inches of water per hour (20 foot roof section).
Thats 2.5 times greater than the official rainfall world record (Kilauea, Hawaii- 12 inches in one hour).
* Obstructed Water Flow **
* 19 inches of water per hour when covered with wet leaves (20 foot roof section).
Still 1.5 times greater than the world record.
- Clearing of Debris **
* Most dry debris is cleared from surface with 6 mph breeze. When still wet, debris is removed with 23 mph wind.
- Strength **
* SN5200 53% stronger than standard hangers at 24 on-center fastening
* TP5300 91 pounds is required to deflect system by 1 inch when fastened at 16 on-center
- Weather Resistant *
* No detrimental or damaging effects at 110 mph wind speed when fastened 16 inches on center.
Recently have my roof and gutters replaced. Great job on both. They were my original roof installers and we have been using them over last twenty years. Never had any issues. Friendly people from workers, field manager, to office staffers. Honest responsible business people, efficient professional. - L.P. Yang
I used Economic Roofing recently and they were amazing. The roofer was knowledgeable, he had everything on his truck to repair my roof and it was affordable. I highly recommend them! - T.R.
We have used Ty Hines and economic roofing several times. Always great service. - Ethan L.